Monday, February 9, 2009

Britain!

Hey everyone,
Hope everything has been well with you... things here are still going well.
I have just been working and got my social insurance number for the Netherlands..
Everything with the family has been going well but they decided they only needed a part- time au pair and i need full time work so I found another family. They live in Cambridge,England and I think that will be a better situation....unfortunately i wont be in Maastricht for carnival!
So i will be going over to stay with some family/ friends in the end of February and then i will be heading back to work in March in Cambridge!
I've met a lot of amazing people here in Maastricht and I'll be sad to leave but i guess thats how it goes...
Next stop: fashion week in London!( if i can scrounge up some money)
Take care.. Tot Ziens! -eden

No comments: